This project has been made possible by a grant from the Creative Arts Council of Brown University.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The invisible choreographer

So far in this process, my presence has been mediated through this blog and I have been present in the recordings of my conversations with people about the Arcade. However, I have been largely absent from the visual documentation. 

As we have been rehearsing at the Arcade, I have been the one taking photographs and recording the dancers. However, the week before last, Natasha recorded me sketching out a phrase that I created on the Weybosset portico of the Arcade, and that I may end up teaching to some of the dancers:





Last week, Natasha again did some documenting, photographing me working with Tim and Nadia on the Westminster portico:
















No comments:

Post a Comment